The Institute for Spirituality and Health is dedicated to the concepts that humans are spiritual beings and that our understanding of healthcare should reflect this reality. Our mission is to increase awareness of the role that spirituality plays in health and healing, in coping with chronic illness and in maintaining optimal health.
The Institute seeks to contribute to the conversation around spirituality and health by bringing together scholars, healthcare professionals, religious leaders, and the public.
Our programs include:
- Major Conferences for Healthcare Providers
- Psychotherapy and Faith Conference, held in November
- Nursing Conference, held in October
- Medical Ethics Conference, held in March
- Educational workshops and panels
- “Spirituality and Care Series”, held throughout the year
- Young Healthcare professional events
- Networking events
- Programs created with a young professional in mind (stuart you may want to rework this
- Support Groups
- Grief Support Groups
- Healthcare Provider Support Groups
We hope you will join us in celebrating spirituality and health.